It has been a fantastic year of education and awareness raising for the sake of our little ones. We've hosted hundreds of expositions at maternity, baby, and family fairs across the nation, met with thousands of parents (both expecting and experienced) and been a part of a larger shifting cultural mindset to one that is pro-baby, pro-child, pro-mom and gentle in parenting.
Thank you to each one of you who is sharing research based information, and lived experiences, for the sake of bettering the world our children will grow up in. Secure attachment, and happy, whole human life begins even before Day One on this earth, and the steps we each take in peaceful parenting contribute to our children's wellbeing -- today and tomorrow and for years to come. If you're seeking further community and support, or just a safe space to ask questions, you're welcome to join any of the peaceful parenting discussion groups or Peaceful Parenting Network chapters. Click the Discussion Groups tab at the top of this site, or visit: DrMomma.org/2007/12/discussion-groups.html
These are the Top 10 most read articles of 2015 at DrMomma.org. We hope that in sharing them again, parents find empowerment and useful tips for healthier, happier living.
10. Baby Sleep Positions:
9. Six Habits of Highly Effective Parents:
8. What Should a 4 Year Old Know?
7. One Regret:
6. Major Milkin' Lactation Cookies:
5. Sleep Training: A Review of Research:
4. Your Body Within 1 Hour of Drinking Soda:
3. Why African Babies Don't Cry:
2. Intact or Circumcised: A Significant Difference in the Adult Penis:
1. Lactation Cookies: Increasing Milk Supply:
Post a Comment